Friday, January 29, 2010

Why Does My Google Keep Going To German Google Why Does Google.com Keep Going To Another Country Like Google.de?

Why does google.com keep going to another country like google.de? - why does my google keep going to german google

So frustrating ... for weeks, when I enter google.com that the redirection was google.uk away, I could know in such cases. But now he goes to Germany (google.de) and I am no German. I cleaned the temp files, cookies, cache, and so on. I went on the side of intellectual property research to say that my IP address is always outside the United States, where I live. What could be causing this?

1 comment:

iheartza... said...

Are you in Germany? It is remarkable that fact. Those who had resigned from Google (I did), and the Yahoo!

Post a Comment