Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Toddler Girls Wide Shoes In Need Of Cheap Toddler Shoes?

In need of cheap toddler shoes? - toddler girls wide shoes

I have a devil of time to find shoes for my daughter, Lil. It was almost 14 months. It is a 5 or 5 1 / 2, depending usually on the needs of the wide shoes. Well, besides, it is almost impossible, shoes for her large, prices are ridiculous to find for them to use up to 3 months. Has anyone suggestions where to find baby shoes at low prices? I'll say forget it and just put his slippers Travel warm outside, just to keep warm feet.

1 comment:

Kathy D said...

general control in U.S. dollars or the family. I grabbed a few pairs for my son, and run about $ 5, do not take forever ... but usually grow out of them, before taking a manner.

Post a Comment