Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pics Of Roach Feces *pics* Can Yu Help W/confusiuion?

*pics* can yu help w/confusiuion? - pics of roach feces

Srsly, I hate the label of my school and put myself in the scene, emo and preppy, the labels I have no idea WTF
Heres meh:
% Http: / / 20lmoa s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/abstract-attire/just 20meh% /
here: s some of my fav bands:
Dance Gavin Dance, Escape The Fate, Eleventyseven, You Me At Six, My Chemical Romance, Chiodos, Paramore, And Then There Were None, Shiny Toy Guns, a rocket to the moon, One Fine Day, Breaking Benjamin, Anberlin, eatmewhileimhot, Herbrightskies, Sublime, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, Shinedown, Metro Station, Panic! At The Disco, AFI (A Fire Inside), Owl City, 30 Seconds To Mars, Teen Hearts, Story Of The Year, Papa Roach, Runner Runner, The Devil Wears Prada, Iwrestledabearonce, Linkin Park, Skillet, Skylit Drive, Never Stop Dancing, Hollywood Undead, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Cute Is What We Aim For, Bullet For My Valentine, We Are The Ocean, nevershoutnever, Taking Back Sunday, Hey Monday, Hawthorne Heights, Hellogoodbye, The Spill Canvas, Kevin Rudolf, Katy Perry Love Juliet, On / Off, Amos Lee, Jason Mraz,The Temptations, Wakeshima Kanon, Utada Hikaru, J-Rock and random XD
but mainly to add cappal tunnel is a murderer!

2 comments:

been there done that said...

I have seen many of your posts and none of them make no sense.

JL said...

*. Confusion

These scenes or somewhere between the area of the hipster scene. And I do not know why you take pictures of themselves in underwear. But this is a feature that occurs mainly in the emo / scene girls.

Listen to the music scene, indie U /? I do not know.
Hipster more sense than BCBG (idiots).
Emo The Crow.

Post a Comment