Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vtech Answering Machine Manual Why Won't My Vtech I5858 5.8 Ghz Digital Answering Machine Take Messages?

Why won't my vtech i5858 5.8 ghz digital answering machine take messages? - vtech answering machine manual

I have the device VTech i5858 cordless phone with 5.8 GHz digital answering machine. Some time ago he just stopped receiving messages. Well, on mobile stand, which is used to display messages that had now shows an "A". I checked the manual for one of the "A", but there was nothing. If anyone asks, who said: "messages, private sorry, this number can not be accepted. Furthermore, I am not sure if it had nothing to do with it, but never knew that we could configure an access for our remote phone to hear the news when we left home. A friend called me the machine into a code to see if I could find the code. (I do not know why I obviously do first.) because we never had a page was proposed to us, presented with numbers. I really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is wrong, how to fix, and if you have something to do the access code.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment