Sunday, January 10, 2010

Polaroid Captiva Film Where Can I Buy Polaroid 500 Instant Film For My Joycam Captiva Vision?

Where can i buy Polaroid 500 Instant Film for my Joycam Captiva Vision? - polaroid captiva film

A camera Polaroid Captiva Vision JOYCAM was delivered by my friend for me. I have not used because I do not know where buy this kind of film that is the Polaroid 500 instant film. I searched the internet and eBay, and I found a seller (in fact, selling the kind of movie! But someone has already bought ...) say that this kind of film really hard to find. Well, I just want this polaroid placed in service. I hope someone out there, a Polaroid amateur perhaps could help me or I could at a store that sells what I want to necessarily. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment