Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Does Period After D And C Look Like How Long Does It Take For Hcg Levels To Go Down After D & C And For Period To Return?

How long does it take for hcg levels to go down after d & c and for period to return? - what does period after d and c look like

Was 7 weeks pregnant. if they failed. Everywhere I read, and the doctor said that the return times in 3-8 weeks. is that the date of D & C or miscarriage. Anyone who has been there please let me know that experience.

5 comments:

justwond... said...

The beginning of your miscarriage, then her body to produce the hormone that helps maintain pregnancy. I had a miscarriage after 16 weeks and destroyed my car 2 weeks and 2 days later, were tempted to say this time that my level was more than 10 weeks. I do not know exactly how long it took to get out, but after 2 weeks or 10 levels of the week, so I think the higher your level, the longer it takes to start. I'm sorry for your loss: (

happilym... said...

I had 5 D & C I'm so professional. It is from the date of the D & C. You can wait until the season actually started bleeding. How much or how long depends on how they scrape out your uterus. It is a simple procedure, so that you can expect tired all day and some light cramping. Good luck!

Jackie said...

I went through it 3 times and it took me almost a year back to my normal times. The hCG levels will take several months. I would say maybe on BC pills to regulate her period, if you do not receive within three months. But give your body some time to heal. Do not worry, you will feel better soon. I wish you the best chance of a child in the future.

drubaby3... said...

From the date of miscarriage.

CMA said...

Normally, the DR say 7-14 days .... then all disappear by hormonal

Sorry for your LOSS!

Post a Comment