Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Chevy Bowtie Cakes Help Me Find A Chevy Bowtie Pendant For My Puppy?

Help me find a Chevy bowtie pendant for my puppy? - pictures of chevy bowtie cakes

I get an Olde English Bulldog puppies on Saturday. Its name comes from my love of Chevy. I've been looking online for bread as a pendant, so that you can use as a label name. I bow tie for money complicated, nothing, as the limit on them, or the glitz and glamor. Photo of a typical dog tags, your floor, mostly in cash. I am looking for something. I want to be able to burn your name and my number on the back of it when it is flat and glare is key. Please help me out! Thank you.

2 comments:

walK_iN_... said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHEVROLET-DOG-TAG-NE ...

This is the closest thing I could find.

; Edit

You can in a tape recorder, really cheap, or burn some jewelers ... Shopping centers around here are usually that somewhere is.

It would be so cute =]

__A_YAHO... said...

http://pet-supplies.shop.ebay.com/Pet-Su ...

There are some good friction discs, or the money (:

Post a Comment