Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Extreme Graphics 2 Dual Monitor What Video/Graphic Card Is Good For My Computer?

What Video/Graphic Card is Good for my Computer? - extreme graphics 2 dual monitor

Hello everyone,

Here you will find some information about my computer:

(2004) eMachines T2862
Intel Celeron D Processor 330 (2.67GHz)
256 KB L2 cache
533MHz FSB
512 MB DDR SDRAM
Intel Extreme Graphics 3D (# 2) [64 MB] (integrated shared memory)
Available * 2 * PCI (no AGP / PCI-Express slots)

Now I looked online on sites like www.newegg.com and www.tigerdirect.com Video / graphics cards like ATI Radeon 7000/9000 series and NVIDIA GeForce FX series.

My budget is around 50, and I want to do a card, the basic quality of basic 2D/3D / PC games bad (eg, Enter the Matrix, NFS: Underground, alloy wheels, Unreal Tournament / gold) and two monitors.

** If a de facto power PSUr? **

I have multiple PCI cards under $ 50, consisting of 256 MB to 128 MB cards support 64-bit S-video, DVI and dual monitors.

But I do not know what to choose or find.

What the experts about it?

Thank you for your help much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment