Wednesday, February 24, 2010

90s Spelling Games Old Type Adventure PC Games?

Old Type Adventure PC Games? - 90s spelling games

I used to play games such as weavers, the conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood (I think it was called), 7th Guest, 11th Hour and other PC games in the 90 years I am happy for every game day, the could be similar.

My boyfriend and daughter both play World of Warcraft, but I do not know how fighting games. I am not against them is simply not their own. I tried with many years, but he was fighting for. I like adventure / puzzle games () no arc.

I did not sit well with the type of games that came after them, sit like Myst, and others. Everything that I end up walking in circles!

Does anyone know of online or buy that are similar to old-style games? I have Vista, BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment