Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Piston Point Broadheads To Many Miles Or Not & What Comes In A 52 Point Car Inspection?

To many miles or not & what comes in a 52 point car inspection? - piston point broadheads

I have found in a very limited budget looking for used cars to buy Avery Saturn SW2 wagon with 225K miles for 1000. 2. Owner. N Route Mosly accidents. New tires, since a 52-point inspection. His analysis: The cooling system, good prices and good brakes. It is an oil leak in the engine because the valve cover gasket must be replaced. The car is burning oil, due to weak piston rings. I have children and some need something reliable. What do you think?

1 comment:

um Z said...

Hey!

From what you say, I think you have an older model Saturn (1993) back. These are the "good years" for the Saturn. I have a SW2 1993, which is great! Although I by no means the miles that you do not decide. Find out what it costs right, pistons, engine, etc. .. will operate Try also to make it cheaper. Definently is not worth $ 1000 I paid $ 1000US for my car ... Gray is the price of the book here in Canada.

Post a Comment