Friday, December 11, 2009

Learning Disabilities And Bed Wetting My Baby Bumped Her Head Numerous Times, My Mom Said She Might Have Learning Disabilities When She Grows?

My baby bumped her head numerous times, my mom said she might have learning disabilities when she grows? - learning disabilities and bed wetting

Is this true, I think my daughter is so intelligent for his age. It is one years on the road. She plays a little rough. She runs and falls. He fell out of bed three times, because they like to jump. I know I can not help but feel guilty because I would be more careful ... It is so fast, though. Sometimes I shoot the next thing you know, she is ten meters. I'm just interested in just that.

If ever conk his head, do not leave me for one or two hours of sleep. I think an eye on him, good for you or without vomiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment