Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tech Deck Alive. Com Need Help With My Yugioh Deck?(more Inside)?

Need help with my yugioh deck?(more inside)? - tech deck alive. com

I wondered what do about my yugioh deck or add to what I am better.

This is my current game:

Monsters x 23

Saber Beetle
Cyber-Tech Alligator
Gogiga Gagagigo
Des Koala
Ameba
Skelengel
The house of dragon in the cave
Rafflesia Seduction
Equipped with a tuner
Sasuke Samurai
Goblin Attack Force
Sabersaurus
Sonic Chick
X-Saber Galahad
Penguin Soldier
X-Saber anu piranha
Quillbolt Hedgehog
Man-Eater Bug
Junk Synchron
Magna Drago
X-Saber Airbellum
Road Synchronous
Speed Warrior


X13 Spells

The Warrior back to life
Rush shameless
Tribute to The Doomed
Ookazi
Emergency provisions
Evolution unstable
Synchro Boost
De-Synchro
Swords of Revealing Light
Creature Swap
Giant Trunade
Brain Control
Twister

Traps x17

Reinforcements x2
Mirror Eide
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Skull Lair
Generalized Ruin
MagicDrain
Dust Tornado
Fascinating Circle
Chain Burst
Stun Trap
Cemetery Bomb
Nutrient Z
Raigeki Break
Miracle Locus
Limes
Miniaturization

Side

Be synchronized:
X-Saber Urbellum
Junk Warrior
Road Warrior

2 comments:

Helghast... said...

how many traps are continuous and if you have a lot I recommend Uria Lord of the flames burn him I have and I always win.And most of his letters I have seen before nerver

Helghast... said...

how many traps are continuous and if you have a lot I recommend Uria Lord of the flames burn him I have and I always win.And most of his letters I have seen before nerver

Post a Comment